Things are almost on schedule. I put on one neck binding this morning before work. This stuff does not like to behave for stitching by hand. So – “only” need to finish the French seams, put in the sleeves and hem. Then it’s experimenting for the wings. Almost forgot possible gowns for the Biddies, sigh – but I still should make it.
Mitten production is another story. Only 6 rows to finish my second one. Don’t know if I stopped last night because I was tired or that I don’t like how it turned out – probably a combination. There is a noticeable difference in carrying the color in opposite hands, but I keep telling myself my hands aren’t next to each other often for anyone to notice. I’ll probably keep the ends visible so I can frog it later. It will do for now – need them for Sunday.
And we are well aware of the weather reports for Sunday, so we’re no encouraging any updates.