I noticed something weird in the Irish Moss pattern as I was knitting the fronts. Checked each row and found a booboo. Lukily I only had to frog that section and it knitted back easily.
My needles have been chugging away. It's going easily as I finally learned how the various patterns flow. I finished the fronts late Friday - only 8 days since I started.
I'm still thinking about how the cables look at the front edges. I'm going to reserve judgement until the buttuon band is picked up.
I asked for suggestions on how to handle mirroring the cables on the sleeves on Ravelry, but no one responded yet. I'm trying not to get distracted so cast on the sleeves and started knitting. I did flipped Pattern B, but I'm not sure it's necessary.