I finished knitting the pieces for the Must Have and started sewing it together. The button band wasn't behaving so decided to try a stake out when I noticed this:
I left it pinned down overnight and in seems to lie flat now. I considered frogging but that means trying to find my carefully hidden sewing and maybe redoing the button band with many potential problems. Sigh!
Then I realized it will be partially hidden under my arm and decided to live with it. I'm adopting the quilting attitude that mimics the supposed Amish choise to purposely include a mistake - that's the story I'm sticking with. When it eventually urks me too much, I'll odnate it and make myslef another one.