Monday, January 21, 2008

Sleeping Spyro


Sleeping Spyro
Originally uploaded by IdoruNYC357
SOOOOO tie tie...

This little monster is why I haven't been doing too much on the crocheting front - first because the cuteness demands a lot of attention (of both the kind of watching her run around like a maniac and the kind where she gets yelled at for eating shoe laces and sharpening claws on the nice chairs)....

Second because my hands are all scratched up and ouchie from "playtime" with kitty's abnormally sharp little teeth and claws...

But most importantly because I don't think the kitty would be very helpful in the crafting. I'm sure kitty would find it a BLAST to play with all of my yarn - which is safely hidden away in the bed room or as we are now calling it "the place foreboden to kittehs".

Given how EXCITING Spyro finds the corners of my books - now which all have tiny little holes in them mysteriously - I'm thinking the hook moving around and the yarn dancing back and forth will be too much for kitten... and my patience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Spyro isn't part puppy?

Amy said...

If Spyro doesn't lean as a kitteh how to appreciate the finner points of crafting, she (or he) will grow into a very dull cat!!

Claire said...

The part dog thing might have merits - I've never heard of a cat chasing it's tail, but this seems to be Spyro's main entertainment... she has also learned how to ricochet off the back of the couch to the pillow to the floor. Quite amusing, until she adds the extra bonus bounce off mommy's face or head. Apprently there's extra points for that one...

Amy said...

LeeLuu will get jealous is someone else gets to sit on your head