Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rollcall: CuteOverload

I recently added a blog roll to GNA (that's GlassNeedleArts. I had to give a training session today so I'm in over-explanation-mode). I thought I'd give you a little review of each of the sites over the next few days so that 1) I'll start living up to my own hype of I-wanna-be-a-writer-thus-I-should-write-everyday (hello Hyphen, my dear friend) and B) you'll become obsessed with the same websites I'm obsessed with. Yes, I like to spread around the Interweb Addictions.

May I present....

CuteOverload

Oh CO (CuteOverload. OK OK OK! I'll chill) how do I love thee, let me count the ways.

1) Cute animal pictuers delivered to your computers SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. And were not talking "oh hey look cute" kinds of cute. I'm talking about the make-your-jaw-drop-and-expell-an-extra-loud-awwwwwwwwww-at-your-cubicle CUTE so that you're coworkers think your mad.















2) The most hysterical captions and headlines EVA.
Here's just a snippet:
'Sup, my bitches
I'm just trying to get comfortuhbuls
I COMPLETELY disapprove

3) Cats'nRacks
Yes, it is exactly what you think it is.

4) 38 Rules of Cuteness

5) The Bonus Features.
Click to the site and check out the bar on the right. You'll find amazing features that you'll lose many many many hours of your life to in a warm fuzzy bath of cuteness... like CuteTracker where you get to pick the cutest picture of all! Or how about CuteCaps where readers post hysterica (and lame) captions to pictures.

6) I lof your ear flops

The only bad thing I can say about the website is that the comments section can get a little out of control with people arguing about nonsensical issues.

Click on over, you'll get sucked in. Trust me

No comments: