Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ode to Mommy

I have to say, one of the things I'm most greateful for right now is my parents. They're pretty freaking awesome. And I can appreciate that now that I'm out of the hate-your-parents teenage stage. And I'm not the only one who things so.... on the Martha's Vineyard Fiber Farm blog.. Susan was having a very bad day, until...
That's when I found this, posted by Glassneedles to the ravelry group:

"Please remember the name is “Community Supported Agriculture”. This group can be very important to our investment. We might not be able to stop in to help with the chores but our dsicussions might let Susan know we haven’t forgot her."

See???? I'm not the only one thinks s

1 comment:

Susan said...

Your mom is great, Amy. She was really there for me when I needed her that day.